C40 is a network of the world’s megacities committed to addressing climate change. C40 supports cities to collaborate effectively, share knowledge and drive meaningful, measurable and sustainable action on climate change.
As the Project Manager on Climate Change Adaptation, the LINKVIVA team was trusted on the management of the event. The deliverables and work were up to professional standards. The objectives of the event were reached.
- 50 city delegates
- Up to 15 C40 staff as facilitators, moderator and keynote speakers
- Up to 30 representatives from Dubai Government entities
- VIPs and Director Generals of various government bodies
To create a visually appealing, sustainable and fit for purpose staging to host international speakers. We concentrated on using a range of sustainable materials including raw wood, the stage, and multiple back-lit panels to create depth and visual appearance in media shots.
Scope of Work
- Complete Event Management
- Logistics and Speaker Management
- External stakeholder management, project and permit management
- Ensure highest standards for the sustainability of event material
- Design and organize a traditional gala dinner event