To promote Snapchat to the UAE, GCC, and the region as a social media tool for good, by highlighting the app, its features and how it can be used to reach large international audiences with instant video messaging – mainly focused on humanitarian acts of kindness and goodwill.
- To bring key regional Snapchat influencers together in a TED Talks style event
- To use international music artists to increase awareness and profile of the app
- To strategically promote The Dubai Mall as a key event venue space
- To increase awareness of doing charitable deeds and highlighting the importance of giving to those less fortunate
3000 VIP Attendees
Scope of Our Work
- Conceptualisation of event theme and concept
- Design of full layout and production/event design
- Full Guest & hostess management
- Production and execution of entire set, stage, AV, furniture
- Design of all branding deliverables and production of all giveaways
- Multiple urban furniture options delivered
- Full client/project management, venue management, project reporting and P&L management
- Onsite Management and rehearsals of music artists and influencers
Royalty, VIP’s, Influencers and invited guests gathered upon Dubai Mall Ice Rink to experience an evening of important talks, lectures, fun and music performed by various widely renowned Middle Eastern music artists to a backdrop of video, noise and color, broadcasted simultaneously around the world on MBC’s global TV and online network, as well as to millions of followers on the influencers and artists Snapchat profiles.